You start at J's Bar (Outbreak.)
The real deal. Lots of hunters (beta and gamma,) lions, bees and lickers will make your life hell. To make matters worse, some rooms are booby-trapped, just like End of the Road. Be very careful!
Yoko is perfect for this scenario, since she can carry lots of goodies and can deactivate mines with her dodge. Kevin with his .45 and Mark with his handgun will also be of great help.
Mines do not count as defeated enemies, though they are still listed below.
- 1F Doctor's Office: 2 x Hunter (Beta)
- Path to Observation Deck: 2 x Web spinner
- 1F Apple Inn Square: 1 x Lion, 1 x Dog
- B4F Subway Car: 1 x Hunter (Beta), 1 x Hunter (Gamma)
- Stairwell: 2 x Hunter (Beta)
- Show Animals' Board House: 1 x Hunter (Beta), 1 x Hunter (Gamma), 2 x Dog
- B2F Passage: 3 x Mine
- Locker Room: 1 x Leech
- Pier: 2 x Hunter (Gamma)
- 1F Hospital Hall: 2 x Bite
- Room 206: 1 x Hunter (Beta)
- Linda Sewers: 3 x Mine
- B1F Parking Garage: 2 x Lion
- University Sewers (left and right): 3 x Hunter (Gamma)
- B5F Main Shaft: 4 x Bee
- 1F Apartment: 2 x Licker
- 1F Examination Room: 3 x Hunter (Beta)
- Stairwell: 2 x Mine
- B6F East Passage: 1 x Hunter (Beta), 1 x Hunter (Gamma)
- 1F R.P.D. Office: 2 x Mine